Monday, January 4, 2010

The EUR/GBP Forex Pair - Why It's Perfect For Day Traders

When I first started trading the forex markets I mainly stuck to the EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY pairs. However I soon discovered the EUR/GBP pair and quickly came to the conclusion that this is one of the easiest pairs to trade, particularly from a day trading point of view. The reason why I say that is simply because it's very predictable.

When you start watching the EUR/GBP pair on a daily basis you will soon discover that it will often move towards pivot points and key support and resistance levels before reversing in the opposite direction, which makes it fairly easy to trade.

Due to the fact that it isn't very volatile (the average daily range as documented here is around 80 points) you know that if it moves significantly more than usual, it is highly likely to reverse at some point, particularly if it reaches a major support or resistance level.

No comments:

Post a Comment